A leading title company and protector of property rights, seeks a customer service-oriented professional to join our escrow team.
Job Summary: To effectively process and close primary residential and basic commercial transactions. Prepares escrow instructions and agreements, facilitating the objectives of the parties in closing the escrow. Communicates and sends lenders packages according to closing instructions. Disburses funds in accordance with standard accounting procedures and customer requirements.
Qualifications: This position will require an individual who possesses the following:
- Three years of experience within the title and escrow, banking, or real estate industry is required
- A thorough understanding of accounting/bookkeeping practice
- Must possess proficiency with all aspects of Word, Windows, Excel, GSuite, and technology in general
- Must be able to use a multi-line phone system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to develop and maintain excellent clients relations
- Must be able to handle the pressure of a fast-paced office with a smile on their face and have a professional demeanor
- Strong attention to detail, high degree of accuracy, and excellent organizational skills
- Self-discipline, an aptitude for making good decisions, and works efficiently under deadlines
- The ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Must be able to adapt to changing workflow
- Experience in problem recognition and solving
Benefits: We offer competitive pay and benefits program for our eligible employees.