Job Number: 032-2022
Closing Date: August 6, 2022
Job Type: Full-Time
To perform specific title processing clerical duties and support the Title department. To practice excellent client service to all internal and external clients.
The primary responsibilities of the Front Desk Coordinator are to receive visitors to the Company and to answer incoming calls promptly. The position directs visitors or transfers callers to the requested party. When visitors and callers are uncertain about whom to contact, the Front Desk Coordinator gathers information to determine how to assist them. Since this position often is the initial contact for customers, a courteous attitude and quality customer service must be maintained at all times. This position requires good interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
The Title Assistant performs various clerical duties, primarily assisting the Title Officers. The position locates, records, posts, and computes information generated by or used by title personnel to complete title orders. The position systematically organizes, files, retrieves, and updates title materials such as legal documents, reports, maps, and files.
1) Answers telephone calls, routes to appropriate individuals or departments, and takes accurate messages professionally and courteously.
2) Greets clients and addresses their questions and concerns professionally and promptly. Direct clients to appropriate individuals or departments as needed.
3) Proofread documents to ensure accuracy and completeness—correct errors and omissions by tracking necessary information.
4) Research and record documents and administer the recording processes efficiently and promptly.
5) Perform various functions to expedite the flow of policies, including answering phone inquiries, picking up and delivering documents, typing, filing, duplicating, recording, and maintaining tasks and workflow in an accurate and timely manner.
6) Daily Courthouse runs to search names and print documents at the Clerk and Recorders Office.
7) Set up or cancel escrow/title files, including the complete filing of deposits and all relevant documents in an accurate and timely manner.
8) Develop and maintain a client base by effective marketing and ensuring that clients are provided exceptional quality and accuracy in products and services.
9) Assist the title departments by performing general support tasks to maintain departmental efficiency.
10) Supports corporate core values, purpose, goals, and culture.
11) React to change positively and productively, including as a result of the expansion of job responsibilities and expectations.
12) Communicate with company employees and customers by phone, in person, or through correspondence.
13) Adheres to all company policies and standards, including the expectation of prompt, predictable, and regular attendance.